Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Strangers



title: The Strangers

plot: A young couple staying in an isolated vacation home are terrorized by three unknown assailants.

release date: 30 May 2008

rated: 5 out of 5



After returning from a wedding reception, a couple staying in an isolated vacation house receive a knock on the door in the mid-hours of the night. What ensues is a violent invasion by three strangers, their faces hidden behind masks. The couple find themselves in a violent struggle, in which they go beyond what either of them thought capable in order to survive.





Kristen and James go to stay at an isolated home in the middle of nowhere.
Soon enough there is a knocking at the front door.

Before they know it these 'Strangers' are inside the house, moving silently, harrasing the couple.





I think one of the scariest things about this movie is that these people are wearing masks. There's also creepy music playing on an old fashioned record player. It's the little things like that, that can really scare the heck out of you.








I wanted to watch something scary. This movie delivered. It was psychologically scary. I recommend this one if you're in the mood for a good scare. Just try not to watch it while you are home alone. I nearly jumped out of my seat during one scene.







After I watched this one, alone, mind you, I was too scared to go to my basement and do the laundry! Then I had my sister come over to visit later that night, and we watched it together. By the time it was done and she was going to leave, she was too scared to go outside in the dark to her car. I ended up having to walk her to her car...lol...Both of us looked nuts running to her car, then me running back inside my house.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY