Tuesday, August 23, 2011






Really Random Tuesday is hosted by Suko.




I can't believe we are near the end of August already. Can you believe summer is almost through?

Our back to school shopping is done here, thank goodness that headache is over. Running around like a chicken with its head cut off in search of all those items on my kids school lists was no fun.



On a bookish note, I've been immersed in Georgette Heyer's regency romance called Bath Tangle this past week and my review will be up tomorrow.






I'm also reading Nicholas Sparks The Rescue. All I can say is *sigh*.


Does anyone else have a Nicholas Sparks crush? Please step forward.







I've got plenty of good books in line to be read next, two of which are Blood Memory & The Perfect Suspect (Berkley Prime Crime Mysteries) by Margaret Coel. These were sent to me by the Penguingroup and I can't wait to dive into these thrilling mysteries.













On a crocheting note, hubby got me a new model form so I can take better quality photos of my crochet for my ETSY shop. What a difference this thing makes! I almost want to crochet things just so I can put them on the model and take photos...lol.












That's all for now. Enjoy your Tuesday. What are you reading?





0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY