Thursday, July 28, 2011

After I completed my makeup course at Make Up For Ever, I bought a few bits and bobs! We received a 15% discount, so I invested in some of the items that caught my eye during the week.
Initially I had my eye on the HD foundation, seeing it in Youtube videos made me want it and when I tried it during the course, I was quite disappointed.. it was cakey and far too heavy for everyday wear. It'd be fantastic just for film and tv, but for a day-to-day foundation, no way! 
I picked up the Mat Velvet foundation however, as it's designed for oily/combination skin types, like mine. I've been using it for a week now and I'm delighted with the colour, it ACTUALLY matches my pale skin tone! It's in the shade No.15 and it is perfect! It is quite drying however, around my nose gets very flaky and patchy-looking after a while, which is quite annoying, but it is a mattifying foundation though, so it works wonders for a shine-free T-Zone!
After using the Brush Cleansing Spray daily, I just fell in love with it! After each use, spray your makeup brush with this and wipe the excess away on a tissue. It cleans and protects the bristles on your brushes and makes them last longer! For nylon brushes however, still wash them with Fairy Liquid for a deep cleansing. This cleanser is incredible, 210ml for €13.50 is fantastic and I highly recommend it.
There was a huge sale on while I was at the course, and one of the fantastic offers was 3 for 2 on all lipsticks! I, of course, picked up 3. They were a bargain at a fiver each, so the 3 only cost me a tenner! I picked up beautiful plum , coral pink and red shades and I'm loving the texture of them so far! Very moisturising and the colours are amazing!
(L-R: T 51, L 157 and N 142)

Do you own any Make Up For Ever products - what are your faves?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY