Sunday, July 31, 2011

I've decided to split my hair in the middle, for amusement and killing my boredom. I have a natural middle parting and have not graced one since I was about 12 years old. I associate them with my awkward pre-teen stage and just do not think they suit me. However, after about 10 minutes of wearing one.. I've grown to sort of (emphasis on the sort of) like it? I don't think I'll have the nerve to wear it out of the house though, it will take a while to get used to. I'm heading out tonight with friends, seeing as it's a glorious Bank Holiday here in Ireland!
Went for quite a heroin chic makeup look today, grungey eyes and vampish lips.
What do you guys think?

Products Used:
M.A.C - 'Expensive Pink' eyeshadow
Lancome Hypnose mascara
Urban Decay eyeliner - 'Zero'
Benefit ChaCha Tint 
Revlon lipstick - 'Plum'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY