Sunday, July 24, 2011






Hello everyone. I'm baaaaack ;)



I've got tons of catching up to do as far as blogging and reviewing goes, so you'll see me around the blog-o-sphere.
Tomorrow my review of Sons and Princes by James Lepore will be up. I finished reading this one while on vacation.







My week away with my family was fantastic. We spent the week at beautiful Lake George in Upstate NY and have completely fallen in love with the place. We hope to make it our yearly summer vacation spot. It was the perfect family vacation and we got to spend lots of quality time together. The photo above was our view every morning from the cabin on the lake. (click on the photo to get a better view, the picture really doesn't do it justice) I took nearly 300 photos. I hope to feature some on my Wordless Wednesday posts.


I hope everyone is well and enjoying their summer and their reading.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY