Tuesday, July 26, 2011





Really Random Tuesday is hosted by Suko (she's currently on vacation, enjoy it Suko!).





Happy Tuesday everyone :) Today is Tuesday right? lol. I'm still on vacation so I've lost track of days and times. It's such a lovely thing to be able to wake up whenever I feel like it and go to bed at whatever hour as well. Naps in between are fantastic. I'm lucky that I have a teenager and a tween, so my kids let me relax for the most part.




I spent a fantastic week at Lake George with my family and this week we are just taking it easy. A few day trips here and there and hanging out by our pool for the most part.

(stay tuned tomorrow you will see a photo of me on a horse in my Wordless Wednesday post...in case you want a good chuckle.)







On a crocheting note, I design my own patterns and have been published in the Crochet-Pattern-A-Day calendars. My neck cowl pattern made it in next years calendar. Accord, the calendars publishing company, sends each designer a free calendar per pattern they have published. My Crochet: 100+ Patterns Throughout the Year: 2012 Day-to-Day Calendar arrived last week.





I submitted my Neck Cowl pattern; I'm August 30th :)

In the calendar photo I am modeling it.






On a bookish note, many of you know Borders is closing its doors. I was happy that the one nearby us remained open for some time after many others closed. However this week I saw the Going Out of Business banner out front. It saddens me. This was the Borders I'd go to on my lunch break or where I'd take my kids for a quick book fix. It was just ten minutes away. There's really no other nearby bookstore. The one consolation I have is that the Target near me has a book section, I do find some good reads there every once in a while. They don't however have much selection.



I went to Borders yesterday to see if I could find a few things. I grabbed:




The Lincolns: Portrait of a Marriage








Che Guevara: A Revolutionary Life








I'll be going back to Borders a few more times before the store officially shuts down in September. That's all for now, enjoy your Tuesday.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY