Friday, July 22, 2011



THANK YOU CONGRESSWOMAN, YOU ARE MORE THAN A LADY, YOU ARE A CHAMPION OF THE POOR AND THE MIDDLE CLASS, YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB...
AND I AM GLAD YOU ARE MY CONGRESSWOMAN
Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz
For
more than seventeen years, Debbie Wasserman Schultz has dedicated her
public life to working on behalf of the people of South Florida. On
January 4, 2005, she was sworn in as a member of the United States
House of Representatives
Rep.
Wasserman Schultz represents Florida's 20th Congressional district,
which encompasses parts of Florida as far north as Fort Lauderdale, and
as far south as Miami Beach. Before joining the U.S. Congress, she was
first a Representative and later a Senator in the Florida State
legislature. She is my district’s congresswoman and I am in awe of her,
admire her and wanted to do this post to thank her for her relentless
work on health care, education and GLBT rights.
Debbie
Wasserman Schultz was born in 1966 on Long Island, NY. She attended the
University of Florida and graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in
Political Science in 1988 and with a Master’s Degree in 1990. She has
been married to Steve Schultz for 17 years and together they have three
children. The Congresswoman is proud to call South Florida home where
she resides with her family in Weston.
The
reasons she is so successful are many, first because she is really and
truly representing the constituents in her districts and will not be in
the pockets of special interests. For that I am eternally grateful.

She
is one terrific public speaker and her frequent interviews on
television have proven to be a success as she so adeptly explains and
defends her argument. The woman is absolutely articulate and she is
very measured and civil. I feel that she and I are on the same page on
many issues but let me make it perfectly clear that she is far more
kind and less abrasive than I am. I have no tolerance for stupidity or
for working with ultra-right conservatives. She has to work with them
and she is able to maintain a very well balanced rapport. I have to
confess I would never be able to do what she does and that in my book
is admirable.
Then lastly, I admire her
intelligence, her quick wit and her ability to extemporaneously speak
with authority on the current issues.
Debbie Wasserman Schultz, on behalf of your constituents, we thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY