Saturday, July 23, 2011

Hello everyone, it's been a while! I've been so busy lately with my makeup course, that I found it impossible to blog or upload videos! I've been getting a ton of questions regarding the course, and what makeup looks I've worked on.. so here you go!
I won this Make Up Forever makeup course off of the fabulous beaut.ie a few weeks ago, and I just want to say a massive thank you to them! I was so excited to start, and I chose the 5 day course for the week of the 18th-22nd of July! The course is €995 per person, but included in that you get your own brush set, a photoshoot at the end of the week with your final look, use of the Make Up For Ever and Face2 cosmetics, a certificate in makeup artistry, discounts on products and also invaluable makeup lessons!
I absolutely adored the course! It was so useful, professional and everyone was so nice! There were 7 of us on the course - ranging from all styles and ages! Our teacher was the lovely Lauren, and she taught us tons of looks, everything from bridal to pin up! The classes are quite casual, and no pressure is put on the students. If you make a mistake, it's not the end of the world!
We were taught 2 looks each day, and we practised on eachother. Myself and Andrea teamed up for the week, so I've taken photos of my different looks - hope you enjoy! 
(If you want a tutorial on any of them, don't be afraid to ask!
Bridal / Everyday Makeup:
Smokey Eye Makeup:
50s Pin Up Makeup:
Smokey Bronze Makeup:
Colourful Makeup:
Glitter Winged Makeup:
My Final Look - Colourful Cleopatra:
Model: Amanda Bellamy @ 1st Options
Behind The Scenes:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY