Friday, July 29, 2011

Lush's Dream Cream is the saviour of many, as their best selling product worldwide, it has literally changed people's lives! This tub of dreams has helped people not only get their skin into tip-top shape but it has also combatted skin conditions such a eczema. It is used on babies right up to the elderly, and it's also multi-use product, similar to the Elizabeth Arden's 8 Hour Cream and Clarin's Beauty Flash Balm. 
I was extremely excited to receive this off of Lush to test out, as I've heard the amazing stories and reviews about it over the years. I am a sufferer of quite dry and sensitive skin, some eczema-like sores appear on the backs of my arms from time to time also, so I was dying to see if this cream would combat my problem areas. 
After a month of using the cream, I can honestly say - it's a dream! It lives up to all of the hype and it is a product I see myself buying forever. I liberally applied it all over my body (except my face and neck) each night, concentrating on my tattoos, dry patches and on the back of my arms. Overnight the cream soothed and calmed down any irritation and redness that had occurred. 
It's quite a light consistency and it takes a while to sink in, which I don't mind to be honest. It's quite oily, so I wouldn't recommend using it on your face - or anywhere where you pores tend to clog up! It made my skin feel softer after only 1 use of it, and the sores on the backs of my arms have nearly cleared up completely. 

(If you plan on using it on babies (or yourself even), do try out a tester pot first and do a patch test - you never know what you could react to in the ingredients!)
This cream's ingredients include everything under the sun known for benefiting the skin - oat milk, tea tree oil, lavender oil, cocoa butter, chamomile, rose water.. the list goes on and on! It's 100% vegan friendly and it is 100% natural, making it ideal for using on babies and ultra-sensitive skin. 

I recommend this thoroughly and give it a 10/10. It's around €16 for the 240g pot, but it's lasting me absolutely ages and it is so worth it! 
(You can get Lush products from any of their branches or online!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY